TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. CBCT Licensing Course Australia, hereinafter referred to as the “organiser”. While the organiser has communicated with the local radiation authorities of WA, NT, NSW, ACT, VIC and TAS regarding the compatibility of this course with the local regulations, it is the responsibility of the participant to check with their local radiation authority about the compatibility of this course in their state or territory.
2. Participants will receive a certificate indicating the number of CPD hours attained upon completion of course material and passing of exam.
3. The fees referred to are in Australian Dollars ($AUD) and include GST.
4. The organiser does not accept any responsibility or liability regarding the content and material presented at this course.
5. It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure they are eligible to apply for a CBCT licence. Refund is not available if the participant completes the course but is not eligible to hold a CBCT licence.
6. All information provided by organiser in regards to this course is correct at the time of production. However, the organiser reserves the right to make any changes and will not be liable for the accuracy of the website and advertising content.
7. No photography, video recording or any other form of audio-visual recording is permitted during the course.